the boy beside me in masjid

salaam alekom,
                         we all have noticed that there are few people in masjid who comes along with their children. a small boy or a girl holding his father's finger with a smile, coming to the masjid likewise this Blog consists of a real observation.
I was going to pray maghrib, while we were waiting for aqamah what I see is a broad-shouldered man with a large beard entering the masjid with his son who is around 6 years old, I can't forget that moment. the boy was too cute and they were wearing Yemeni outfit.
the father was teaching his son how to behave in the masjid and also how to pray salah and the son was respecting the orders of his father and both were smiling.
they came and stand beside me it was quite a good feeling, the boy was right behind me and we started praying.
here I observed that so many parents order their children to stand in the next rank or 2nd rank, but here the father holds the boy to the same rank beside him and offer the Salah and was quietly teaching him how to offer the salah to his one and only lord.
after the Iman said the takbir I was engaged and the father hold the boy's right hand over left hand and he also started praying. after this, I observed that I observed the boy was learning watching his father while bowing (Ruku) and prostrating (Sujud) and at the end while sitting (Tashahud).
after the completion of salah, the boy stood up and again started praying here I said Sub-Haan-Allah a 6-year-old guy who always searches for a reason for playing, jumping and running here around hopefully started praying by himself, it was really awesome moment for me because every time I entered a masjid I use to see the boys shouting is masjid playing and even fighting with each other but this guy was different, he was matured and I even think he loves praying and the manner of offering salah was excellent I loved that.
the boy was offering salah and I was watching him while bowing, prostrating, sitting between two prostrations and last sitting (Tashahud), and his actions were like a gentleman after completion of salah he looked at me and we greeted each other and by this time I started respecting him and his father.
this was a kind observation by me and I thought its good to share with people.

Comments